Kindness Keynotes and Workshops
The Kindness company has translated the research on self compassion, connection and kindness to create engaging and powerful sessions designed to bring wellbeing to life in your workplace or community.
Transformative sessions are underpinned by the evidence base of Positive Psychology. Kindness Coaching helps you achieve the right balance of kindness to self and others, to consistently flourish at home and work.
We provide engaging, interactive and kind, but not fluffy, sessions to counter balance the more technical and mainstream talks at your conference, community or staff PD session. Our aim is to transform, ensuring that our lessons are both “taught and caught” with practical ideas for immediate application.
Kindness may be a soft topic but our take on it is hard hitting. Kindness can convert cultures in workplaces, families and communities, building wellbeing, engagement and connection.
We’d love to chat about the objectives you have for your talk, what your audience already know and to discover with you and what would inspire and motivate them to take meaningful action.
Stuck for ideas – here’s some to get you started:
- Can we have our cake and share it too? How, profit, purpose and positivity go hand in hand.
- How can we get giving right? The Kindness Quadrant offers 4 states of kindness. Learn which one serves you best and how to make the shift.
- How to integrate and leverage your CSR, Diversity and Inclusion and Staff Wellbeing strategies to help your community shine it’s brightest (introducing the BEACON framework).
- Why is wellbeing everyone’s business? Using the BEACON Star, we share the what, why and how of creating shared accountability when it comes to wellbeing.
- How might wellbeing be both taught and caught using a Community Kindness Challenge.
- Helping your school community to shine using BEACON
We love creating new content and innovative solutions. We would be happy to connect you with companies and communities who have benefited from our creative solutions.