Marie McLeod. Marie is qualified in social work, adult education and positive psychology. She is the director of PoPsy, providing practical Positive Psychology solutions to build wellbeing and flourishing in schools, early years, organisations and families.
Marie has worked in child protection, juvenile justice and disability at senior levels in Victorian government, culminating in the management of Neighbourhood Renewal in Victoria until late 2012.
Marie believes there is enormous opportunity to cultivate wellbeing and immunise against mental illbeing in our communities, using the evidence base of Positive Psychology. She lives to help individuals, families and communities to;
- Be more RESILEINT, open, accepting and driven by purpose
- Develop GOOD MENTAL HABITS and a growth mindset
- Nurture more POSITIVE RELATIONSHIPS
- Set meaningful goals and BUILD SELF CONFIDENCE
- Get the BEST FROM THEIR BRAINS
- Cultivate KINDNESS, HOPE and an attitude of GRATITUDE
For Marie, The Community Kindness Company is the fusion of all that she’s done and all that she knows. As a professional, parent and person wanting to live a whole-hearted life, Marie lives to broker more kindness and raise awareness of 'getting kindness right' in the knowledge that this will positively impact the lives of others, as it has her own.